WINTER TREKKING in Siberia (Mid. Jan. 2012) ... and kneedeep in snow!From Jan. 19-24, 2012
we are going again on a great Winter Trekking Adventure.
Our venue for the next couple of days is located approx. 250km south of Novosibirsk and
we will stay in very nice, clean and typical Siberian Cottages. What can you expect from a Winter in Siberia?
SURE - it will be "fresh"!!! This year our warmest day was MINUS 18 Celsius and our COLDEST day was about MINUS 47 Celsius!!!
No worries... ofcourse there will be some Vodka available too
Other than this we do Trekking-Tours, Cross-Country Skiing, Sledge, Ice Skating and we have a huge selection of different Saunas (Banjas - Russian Sauna).
For the more adventurous people... ofcourse you can do EVERY DAY a "Hole in the Ice".
We also have motor skies and Russian Horse Sledges (Troika)Prices:
only 750 Euro until end September (30.09.2011)
Regular Price 850 Euro
(excluding flight)What is included:
– Airport to Venue Shuttle
– Full board accommodation (in 4 bed cottages)
– 24 hours snacks and soft drinks
– Sport activities such as Skiing, Sledge, Ice Skating, all Saunas
– Fare-Well Dinner in a Russian Fairy Tale
– Goody BagWhat is NOT included:
– Flight ticket
- Double-/Single Supplement
- Motor Ski Excursion (approx. 35 Euro p. 30 Min.)
– Horse Sledge Excursion
– Horse RidingTo give you a better impression - Click on this YouTube Link here!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XF1VtZDIC8&feature=channel_video_title